Chunhao WangAssistant Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Pennsylvania State University
Contactcwang [at] psu.edu
RecruitingI am looking for PhD students. Please send me an email if you are interested!
ResearchMy research primarily focuses on the connection between physical systems and computation. I am particularly interested in quantum algorithms related to simulating physical systems as well as their implications to classical algorithms.
- CMPSC 466, Introduction to Quantum Computation, Fall 2022, Fall 2021 (CMPSC 497)
- CMPSC 465, Data Structures and Algorithms, Spring 2022, Spring 2021
FundingMy research is supported by an NSF CAREER Award
- (2018-2020) Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Texas at Austin. Advisor: Prof. Scott Aaronson
- (2013-2018) Ph.D. in the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science and Institute for Quantum Computing at the University of Waterloo. Advisor: Prof. Richard Cleve
- (2009-2011) M.Sc. in the School of Computing Science at Simon Fraser University. Advisor: Prof. Qianping Gu
- (2005-2009) B.Eng. in the College of Computer Science at Zhejiang University